Interior design is a process of designing the interiors. There are two different types of interior design; one is residential design and another one is commercial design. These design comes with different styles. Some of them are classic style, modern minimalist style, classic reinterpreted style, rustic style, retro style, contemporary style, high-tech style and elegant country style. These are all the popular interior design styles available in market.
Interior designer is the person who has huge knowledge and experience in designing interiors. They can coordinate and handle interior design projects. They create design solution that are secure, attractive and functional. Their way of thinking in designing the interior is totally different from what ordinary man thinks. The design provide by them should meets the need of customer.
Choosing an interior designer:
Choosing an interior designer is not an easy task. Before choosing, you must have some basic knowledge about what he do:
- Designer will collect requirement from customer and research on it.
- He will develop preliminary space plans with 2d and 3d view
- He will select best color, materials and finishes
- Select and define fixtures, materials, equipment and mill work
- He will check that the design will meet all safety, health and welfare requirements.
- He prepare schedule and cost of project
- He prepare consisting plans, construction document, elevations, details and specification
- He coordinate and handle other design professional like electrical engineer, mechanical engineer and structural engineer.
The above listed points are some of the basic information about interior designer.
Whenever choosing an interior designer, you must know whether he has the experience and knowledge that suits your requirement. The person you are going to choose have to be strong in organizing, designing, coordinating and managing interior design projects. Using of professional interior designer will make sure that the design meets your requirement. If you don’t have any knowledge about designing, then it better to consult a good professional interior designer. A professional interior designer will guide you well and take full control of designing interiors.
After you selected the interior designer, you must conduct a series of discussion with the designer. You might have lot of good ideas about designing the interior; hence intelligent interior designer will develop design according to your needs and preference. The conversation between client and designer is very much important, before getting into design work